fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Canon EF 100-400 F 4.5-5.6 L IS

  
 
musso
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon EF 100-400 F 4.5-5.6 L IS


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon EF 100-400 F 4.5-5.6 L IS

Sold


Price: $485.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Shipping included


I have an Canon EF 100-400 F 4.5-5.6 L IS the lens is an excellent shape. Both front and rear glass are scratch free no dust that I can see. No fungus no haze.
The lens has typical handling a new marks, the hood as well.

Was stored in smoke free home in pelican Case most of the time.

What's included?
Lens
Front and rear lens cap
Factory Lens hood
Generic Arca Swiss plate
Factory Tripod collar

I can provide more pictures if needed.
I have done quite a bit of business here my feedback speaks for itself
I've never had anybody unhappy with anything they bought from me.

I would aappreciate PayPal FF due to tax implications.

Shipping is included











































Aug 11, 2026 at 12:52 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account