fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: Sony 14mm f/1.8 GM

  
 
The_Juggernaut
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Sony 14mm f/1.8 GM


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sony 14mm f/1.8 GM

Withdrawn


Price: $1,100.00
Payment method: Cash, Venmo F&F, Zelle
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: On me


*** I've got a great trade offer that I am taking, sending it off tomorrow. I will leave this up until then - if you're interested, last chance. ***

Looking to get the Sigma 14mm 1.4 so first need to move my Sony GM. I love this lens, but I want to try playing with the 1.4, even though it's way larger and heavier.

The lens is as new, I bought it open box from Cardinal Camera, it's flawless, including all packaging, except the previous owner peeled off the serial label off the box, I presume for the $50 rebate (I don't know why people who presumably know how to take pictures can't take pictures of these labels for the rebate but I digress).

One thing I never liked about this lens and all Sony ultrawides is the hood design. This lens especially is SUPER compact for what it is but the stock hood adds a ton of bulk. I designed and printed a slip-in hood out of TPU (rubber), I'll include it (pictured).

Pick up in the SF Bay area or I'll ship for free. Payment by cash, Zelle or Venmo F&F











































Aug 11, 2026 at 12:24 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account