fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Sony 100-400mm f4.5-5.6 GM OSS

  
 
Jason29
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony 100-400mm f4.5-5.6 GM OSS


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony 100-400mm f4.5-5.6 GM OSS

Sold


Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Ground shipping in the CONUS Included


Selling my very nice 100-400mm GM lens. In excellent condition. I have owned several copies of this lens over the years and this was definitely the sharpest. Few wear marks on the lens foot. Selling only because I don't use it enough to justify keeping it any longer.

Includes:
Lens, caps, original foot, original hood, carrying case, original paperwork, strap, and original box.

Price is net to me, and I prefer fee free payment, but can take PayPal GS, but please add 3.1% if so desired. I will include ground shipping in the lower 48. I usually try to ship the same day during the work week. Thanks for looking!






















































Aug 10, 2026 at 09:10 PM
chivasfan
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony 100-400mm f4.5-5.6 GM OSS


Tag for feedback


Sep 02, 2026 at 04:35 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account