p.1 #1 · Sold: Fujifilm X100VI - Silver - (817 Shutter) - Box, Hood, Filter, Thumb Grip, and Accessories
FujiFilm X100VI Silver
Sold
Price: $2,000.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: PayPal and shipping included (Ground Service)
Up for sale is my Fujifilm X100VI (Silver) in like-new condition. I purchased it because I wanted a compact point-and-shoot for a family trip to a sporting event. I've gone back and forth on whether to keep it, but ultimately I just don't see myself using it enough to justify holding onto it. It has seen very light use and has spent most of its time safely stored away.
The online shutter count check reports 817 actuations. The camera itself displays 1000, which is apparently normal as Fujifilm rounds this value rather than displaying the exact count.
Condition
Body: Like new overall. The only cosmetic imperfections are two very small, superficial finish scratches on the battery door. They are minor and difficult to notice.
Lens: Excellent condition. A B+W UV filter has been installed since day one, so the front element is pristine.
Camera functions perfectly with no issues.
Sale Includes
Original Package
Fujifilm X100VI Digital Camera (Silver)
Original box
Original battery (NP-W126S)
USB cable
Shoulder strap
Metal strap clips
Strap clip attaching tool
Protective cover
Front lens cap (Silver)
Hot shoe cover
All original documentation/accessories included with the camera
Accessories
B+W T-PRO 49mm Nano MRC UVA #010 Filter
PolarPro 49mm Filter Adapter for Fujifilm X100 (Silver)
2 additional genuine Fujifilm NP-W126S batteries (3 genuine batteries total) with a
Altoids Tin Fujifilm Battery Insert (etsy - pretty cool)
Squarehood Mk IV Lens Hood
Squarehood Thumb Grip
Squarehood Mini Soft Shutter Button
SmallRig Thumb Grip with Hot Shoe Cover (Silver)
SanDisk Extreme PRO 64GB UHS-II SDXC Memory Card (Older card and working, but included as a bonus)
Sample photo taken with camera uploaded. Posting now so I force myself to sell it - uploading camera photos tomorrow.