fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Fuji X100VI (Black, Made in Japan)

  
 
matthewm
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Fuji X100VI (Black, Made in Japan)


     Fuji X100VI

Sold


Price: $1,850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Ground Insured


Good morning, FM fam... I'm looking to part with my Fuji X100VI. I purchased this brand new from B&H on 19 May 2026 (took delivery 21 May), and have used it for a few hundred shots, but I'm going to stick with my other cameras for now. This camera has never been dropped, in wet conditions (unless you consider South Carolina's humidity a wet condition, haha), and has been cared for. It's only left the house a handful of times. A screen protector was installed on day 1.

Included:
X100VI (Black, Made in Japan)
Original Box & Accessories
Original Lens Cap
Haoge Filter Adapter
49mm B+W UV Filter
SmallRig Thumb Grip
Squarehood Brass Soft Shutter

I'll try and get an exact shutter count, but I think the last photo I have is number 443 or something along those lines so it's under 500, I would guess. I don't really know what to ask for this. I'm no scalper, and I just want this to go and get used, I know they're not readily available right this second so how about $1850 shipped, or a reasonable offer.

I will get some photos posted shortly.

Thanks,
Matthew



Aug 10, 2026 at 07:56 AM
doubleohbro
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Fuji X100VI (Black, Made in Japan)


pm’d


Aug 10, 2026 at 08:08 AM
Travis_NYC
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: Fuji X100VI (Black, Made in Japan)


Tag


Aug 10, 2026 at 10:16 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account