p.1 #1 · Sold: Polaroid Sonar Pronto Instant Land Camera with case for SX-70 Film
SX-70 film and Polaroid Sonar Pronto Instant Land Camera with case
Sold
Price: $50.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: Included.
I am selling a Polaroid Sonar Pronto Instant Land Camera that takes SX-70 Film. The camera comes with its Polatonic 2 flash. The camera needs repair but is in excellent outward physical condition. It will come with its case that is also in great condition.
I am selling one box of color and one box B&W SX-70 film as well. I will include a second free partial box of color film that may or may not be fogged. It's free so see what happens.
Asking $50 shipped and PayPal included for the camera, flash and case.
Asking $30 shipped and PayPal included for the film.