fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Canon RF 100-300mm f/2.8 L IS USM

  
 
jkochuni
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Canon RF 100-300mm f/2.8 L IS USM


     Canon RF 100-300mm f/2.8 L IS USM




Price: $8,950.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Will ship to the continental US


For sale is a pristine condition Canon RF 100-300mm f/2.8 L IS USM lens with LensCoat, hood, replacement foot, original box and packaging, USA warranty card and soft case. The lens has only been used a few times always with the LensCoat on, and is in perfect working order. I am the original owner, and have taken great care of this lens. Please refer to my positive feedback of other super telephoto lenses I have sold. Interested buyers must have positive feedback, snd price is net to me…I will cover shipping to somewhere in the continental US. I’m willing to meet in person if you are located close to Bettendorf, Iowa.











































Aug 09, 2026 at 11:19 AM
jkochuni
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Canon RF 100-300mm f/2.8 L IS USM


Additional Photos










































Aug 09, 2026 at 11:21 AM
jkochuni
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Canon RF 100-300mm f/2.8 L IS USM


Additional Photos






















Aug 09, 2026 at 11:25 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account