fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: LN Sony A7IV for $1,500 plus accessories for extra

  
 
Baldy03
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: LN Sony A7IV for $1,500 plus accessories for extra


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony A7IV w/950 Clicks ($1,500), RRS L-Bracket ($150) and More

Sold


Price: $1,500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Insured USPS


Hey, folks. Here's a Sony A7IV I purchased from B&H in November last year and have sued it very little. It only has 950 clicks on it (see photo below). It comes with everything it originally came with, including retail box, etc.
I am selling the A7IV for $1,500.
I will include with the A7IV the Neewer NP-FZ100 Dual Battery/Dual Charger Kit (value new is $48.40). This bundle includes a total of 4 batteries--the original Sony, the 2 Neewers and 1 Watson. All in a carrying case. Oh, and I'm also throwing in a 64GB San Disk Extreme Pro V30 card (a $50 value).

I am also selling some choice accessories that I bought at the same time and have barely used:
1 San Disk Extreme Pro UHS2 V90 SDXC 128GB card--$200 (new for $289);
The Really Right Stuff Modular L-bracket--$150 (new, $199);
The Sony RMT-VP2 Wireless Bluetooth Controller--$60 (new, $88);
The Tilta NP-FZ100 Dummy Battery to USB-C PD Power Cable--$20 ($39); and,
The SmallRig Cooling Fan (#5152), which I've never taken out of its box--$30 ($59).

I only accept PayPal G&S from CONUS and Canada—and I will absorb the PP fee.
Also, shipping is included in the prices
Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.
Thanks,
Bill






© Baldy03 2026


Sony A7IV w/ Accessories 01





© Baldy03 2026


Sony A7IV w/ Accessories 02





© Baldy03 2026


Sony A7IV w/ Accessories 03





© Baldy03 2026


Sony A7IV w/ Accessories 04





© Baldy03 2026


Sony A7IV w/ Accessories 05





© Baldy03 2026


Sony A7IV w/ Accessories 06





© Baldy03 2026


Sony A7IV w/ Accessories 07





© Baldy03 2026


Sony A7IV w/ Accessories 08




Aug 08, 2026 at 06:04 PM
Vinhsondattran
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: LN Sony A7IV for $1,500 plus accessories for extra


Bought this


Sep 04, 2026 at 12:55 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account