fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Like New Sony 70-200 2.8 GMII

  
 
Baldy03
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Like New Sony 70-200 2.8 GMII


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony 70-200 GMII with Leofoto Foot

Sold


Price: $2,675.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Fully Insured USPS Priority


Hey folks. Here's an almost new Sony 70-200 2.8 GMII. It's a wonderful lens, just not my style. I've used it a few times along with the A7IV I bought around the same time (that's for sale in a separate listing) but not enough to justify keeping it. I bought this 70-200 last November from B&H--I have all the original packaging and paperwork, etc.
The A7IV only has 950 clicks on it--so you know this terrific lens has maybe half of that on it. It really is almost new ...
I only accept PayPal G&S from CONUS and Canada—and I will absorb the PP fee.
Also, the cost of the fully insured USPS Priority shipping is included in the lowered price of $2,675.
Don't hesitate to contact me any questions.
Thanks for looking.
Bill






Sony 70-200 GMII-01







Sony 70-200 GMII-02







Sony 70-200 GMII-03







Sony 70-200 GMII-04







Sony 70-200 GMII-05







Sony 70-200 GMII-06




Aug 08, 2026 at 05:29 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account