p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica M4 Body Including Original Leather Case and Leica MC Meter 9+
Leica M4 Camera Body With Extras
Sold
Price: $2,200.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: UPS Shipping included
This listing is for a Leica M4 chrome camera body in excellent functional and cosmetic condition. The serial number is 1230922 (1968). There are no scuffs or dents on the brushed chrome surfaces. There is minor scuffing on the bottom plate. The vulcanite coverings are pristine. Youxin Ye of YYe Camera did the CLA on the camera in late 2024. He wrote on the receipt; "Leica M4 - CLA'd, Cleaned, and lubricated mechanical parts, adjusted shutter speeds and brake, shutter works well at all speeds now. Cleaned the finder and adjusted the focus. The finder is clean and clear now. Tested the camera with a blank roll film and ensured film winding and rewinding were all good.” The M4 and M2 posted yesterday for sale were purchased by me in Berlin in 2019. My intention was for the cameras to be a future primary travel cameras. Unfortunately since Covid I have done no major traveling. Being comfortable with through the lens cameras since the 70’s and owning Canon high end equipment the two Leicas became expendable. I have never used the M4 camera.
Included with the M4 body is 2 flash port caps (pictured) An original Leica leather carrying case. An after market body cap. An original Leica MC light meter. The asking price is $2200. UPS Shipping included.
I haven’t been active on the FM site because my photography hobby has over time slowed a great deal. I will be selling more of my photographic equipment. A Leitz Wetzlar 1:2/50 Summicron lens and a Leitz Wetzlar 1:2.8/90 Elmarit lens. I go by the name Dharmasquito on eBay and have had nearly 1K transactions. Please notify me if you have any questions or need any more pictures. Regards, Calvin Greenwood.