fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Ricoh GR IV HDF (LNIB) w/ Extras (Only 376 Shutter) GRIV

  
 
jbcameradesigns
Online
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Ricoh GR IV HDF (LNIB) w/ Extras (Only 376 Shutter) GRIV


     Ricoh GR IV HDF (LNIB) w/ Extras (Only 376 Shutter) GRIV

Sold


Price: $1,499.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


Up for sale is a truly like new condition Ricoh GRIV HDF camera with extras. I'm the original owner and used it from day 1 with a filter adapter, so there is no dust that has had a chance to enter the lens. I will include the original receipt from an authorized USA dealer (March 2026). The build quality is the nicest I've seen from Ricoh and I've owned about every GR version. The buttons align and press firmly - everything has functioned perfectly.

The extras that I'm including with the GRIV:
Godox iT20 TTL Flash for Ricoh
Nisi Filter Adapter
Nisi Lens Hood
My favorite Thumb Grip (I'm picky on Thumb Grips)
Extra Glass LCD Cover (I installed one on day 1)

Only selling because my gear has gotten out of control!

Shipping is included in the price, and is to continental USA only. Payment is via non fee PayPal for tax reasons - please see my feedback for the type of seller I am.

Thank you!
J.B.




© jbcameradesigns 2026





© jbcameradesigns 2026





© jbcameradesigns 2026





© jbcameradesigns 2026





© jbcameradesigns 2026





© jbcameradesigns 2026





© jbcameradesigns 2026





© jbcameradesigns 2026





© jbcameradesigns 2026





© jbcameradesigns 2026





© jbcameradesigns 2026




Aug 08, 2026 at 10:11 AM
maikigrace
Online
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Ricoh GR IV HDF (LNIB) w/ Extras (Only 376 Shutter) GRIV


Tag


Aug 08, 2026 at 10:42 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account