fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: PRICE DROP - Nikon 24-120 f4 Z Mount - NM Condition

  
 
keeper708
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: PRICE DROP - Nikon 24-120 f4 Z Mount - NM Condition


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 24-120 f4 Z Mount

Sold


Price: $700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Putting my copy of the 24-120 up for sale to help fund an M body. I bought this new from Samy's here in LA last year. I don't think the lens needs an introduction, one of the best all-around lenses Nikon has ever made - adore this lens, but like I said, I'm consolidating for a new body, so putting this up for sale.

It's been used but the body and the glass are relatively pristine to my eyes.

There is one mark on the edge of the lens cap which you can see in the last picture - other than that, everything is in great shape.

Comes with the original box, lens hood, lens cloth, paperwork, etc.

Based in Los Angeles so I'm open to in-person sales if you're local, otherwise I'll ship USPS Priority (included in the price) and take Paypal. Add 3% if you're doing G&S. Let me know if you have any questions.






































Aug 07, 2026 at 06:45 PM
raytracer
Online
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: PRICE DROP - Nikon 24-120 f4 Z Mount - NM Condition


PM


Aug 16, 2026 at 01:10 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account