fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Leica M11P Safari Edition Mint with Extra Safari Battery and Leica...

  
 
movey1
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica M11P Safari Edition Mint with Extra Safari Battery and Leica SCL7 Charger


     Leica M11P Safari Edition Mint with Extra Safari Battery and Leica SCL7 Charger

Sold


Price: $8,300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: UPS 2nd Day Service


I'm parting ways with my Safari edition M11P. Let me start of by saying the camera is in mint condition and I purchased it brand new from an authorized Leica dealer. It was purchased in December 2025 and still has its warranty which is 3 years from registration.

The reason I am selling the camera is I simply don't pick it up. I've found over time I'm more of a film shooter and prefer picking up my MP. I think it could be put to better use by someone who's wishing to create images with this as their every day carry.

I am also including a spare safari battery and the Leica SCL7 charger.

As of today they no longer ship the Safari M11P so if you want to get your hands on one much less than retail, this is the deal for you. The condition of the camera is immaculate and it was very well looked after.

Please let me know if you have further questions, I am also open to a FaceTime call or meeting in person if you're based in Los Angeles.

If using PP G+S, please add 3%. I cover the costs for UPS 2nd Day Service, insured with signature delivery.











































Aug 07, 2026 at 05:53 PM
steedad
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Leica M11P Safari Edition Mint with Extra Safari Battery and Leica SCL7 Charger


Tag


Aug 12, 2026 at 04:08 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account