fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: Bessa r4m or r4a film range finder - Cosina Voigtlander

  
 
nehemiahphoto
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Bessa r4m or r4a film range finder - Cosina Voigtlander


     Bessa M4R or M4A film range finder

Withdrawn


Price: $0.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean


I am tired of trying to guess where my 24mm and 21mm frame lines are when shooting film



Edited on Aug 07, 2026 at 06:41 PM · View previous versions



Aug 07, 2026 at 12:31 PM
fullpotential
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Bessa r4m or r4a film range finder - Cosina Voigtlander


I think you mean Bessa R4a or R4m. Not the same viewfinder, but I have a Bessa r3m for sale:

https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1946299/0#17054904




Aug 07, 2026 at 03:25 PM
nehemiahphoto
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: Bessa r4m or r4a film range finder - Cosina Voigtlander


fullpotential wrote:
I think you mean Bessa R4a or R4m. Not the same viewfinder, but I have a Bessa r3m for sale:

https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1946299/0#17054904



Yes indeed—spacey. Thanks



Aug 07, 2026 at 06:41 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account