fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: NIKKOR Z 180-600MM F/5.6-6.3 VR (Z Mount) + RolanPro Camo Cover

  
 
ajamils
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: NIKKOR Z 180-600MM F/5.6-6.3 VR (Z Mount) + RolanPro Camo Cover


     NIKKOR Z 180-600MM F/5.6-6.3 VR (Z Mount) + RolanPro Camo Cover

Sold


Price: $1,750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Like new condition. Original owner. Used for one trip. Had a protective filter on the lens since day one (not included) and it's been protected by RolanPro Dark Black Camo Waterproof Cover (removable. $115 value). Comes with original box.

Only selling because I am switching systems.

Price is via non-fee payment. Due to size and weight of the lens, I would cover half of the shipping cost. I would consider trading with Sony 400-800 Lens in similar condition.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

























Aug 07, 2026 at 12:29 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account