fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: Nikon AF=S 14-24mm f/2.8 G ED Wide Angle

  
 
DG303pilot
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Nikon AF=S 14-24mm f/2.8 G ED Wide Angle


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon AF=S 14-24mm f/2.8 G ED Wide Angle

Withdrawn


Price: $500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I will cover shipping costs to lower 48.


The companion to my 24-70 I listed. This lens completes my travel kit. This is an excellent example and very clean. It was lightly used and shows. Comes with lens caps and soft case.
Prefer Paypal or Venmo. Please add 3.5% to Paypal or use FF option. I will cover shipping and insurance to lower 48 US.


















Aug 06, 2026 at 05:46 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account