fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: 8 and/or 16MB Sandisk or Lexar SD cards

  
 
gaopa
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: 8 and/or 16MB Sandisk or Lexar SD cards


     WTB: 8 and/or 16MB Sandisk or Lexar SD cards

Withdrawn


Price: $0.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


Do any forum members have any 8 and/or 16MB Sandisk or Lexar SD cards you are no longer using? If so and you want to sell, please let me know.



Aug 06, 2026 at 04:06 PM
REMAC
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: 8 and/or 16MB Sandisk or Lexar SD cards


Happy to know what I sent was indeed what you wanted. Ron


Aug 14, 2026 at 12:12 AM
gaopa
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: 8 and/or 16MB Sandisk or Lexar SD cards


I had a fast and pleasant transaction with REMAC. The SD cards are exactly what I needed. He priced them fairly and ship quickly. REMAC is a trusted FM seller and I would like to buy from him again. Highly recommend RWMAC!


Aug 14, 2026 at 12:53 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account