fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: NIkon F100 35mm Camera Body

  
 
pixelpreaching
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: NIkon F100 35mm Camera Body


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   F100

Sold


Price: $330.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Free


(Lens not included in the price but I am willing to part with it - it's an AF-S 28-85/3.5-4.5 G VR... I also have an AF-S 24-120 f/4G VR)

Works fantastically. Been a frequent user of this exact one for at least four or five years. Finding myself shooting more medium or large format or very compact 35mm and this just hasn't been getting the use it once did.

Everything functions perfect, no LCD bleed, none of that common Nikon-sticky-grip. It's obviously been used, but there's not anything you can really point to that sticks out. Solid 9 cosmetically, 10 operationally (and yes I did use it with not just autofocus lenses but AF-S G VR lenses, and everything works great!).

Asking $330, net to me, I will cover shipping.




























Aug 06, 2026 at 01:32 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account