fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Leica 21 Super Elmar F/3.4 Mint Condition

  
 
movey1
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica 21 Super Elmar F/3.4 Mint Condition


     Leica 21 Super Elmar F/3.4 Mint Condition

Sold


Price: $2,300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


I purchased this 21 Super Elmar directly from an authorized dealer.

Originally I wanted to purchase the 21 Summilux but wanted to see if I could work within this focal range. I've really enjoyed the 21 SEM and it's in incredible condition, essentially new.

I purchased it in January 2026. It still has its three year Leica Warranty. Comes with the box, leather pouch, lens, front and back cap along with the Leica certificate.

If using PP G+S, please add 3%. I include UPS 2nd Day Service, insured with signature delivery.

I'm based in Los Angeles and am happy to meet in person. Please note I am not interested in trades.






































Aug 05, 2026 at 05:38 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account