fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Sony A7R5 camera + Sony 24-105 f/4 lens

  
 
Ahoo_1878
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony A7R5 camera + Sony 24-105 f/4 lens


     FS: Sony A7R5 camera + Sony 24-105 f/4 lens

Sold


Price: $2,700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I will pay shipping in ConUS


Camera has had only moderate use (about 2200 actuations); it is clean with no marks on body. Lens likewise has no marks on body or glass. There are some marks on bottom of L plate. Comes with RRS L plate, 3 batteries, battery charger, original boxes and paperwork. I will pay shipping in ConUS and PayPal fees for a good price. I will ship only to verified PayPal address.




























Aug 05, 2026 at 01:20 PM
lemonde9999
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony A7R5 camera + Sony 24-105 f/4 lens


Hi there. I am interested. I am new and cannot send pm. I am in 01890. Thanks.


Aug 05, 2026 at 01:38 PM
seveningred
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: Sony A7R5 camera + Sony 24-105 f/4 lens


PM'd


Aug 05, 2026 at 01:41 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account