fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S Lens

  
 
george andros
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S Lens


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours    Nikon NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S Lens. Price dropped $100

Sold


Price: $1,400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: see above.


Original owner purchased from B&H. I doubt I ever used it since I used the 14-30mm for ultra-wide. Calling it 9+ but closer to 10. Cooplete with box, content and caps. Buyer covers PP; seller pays shipping. Please PM with any questions. Priced for timely sale.

I have just added some iphone pictures.






















Edited on Aug 15, 2026 at 09:16 AM · View previous versions



Aug 05, 2026 at 11:52 AM
XDCAMan
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S Lens


PM sent


Aug 05, 2026 at 12:32 PM
rand1951
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S Lens


Hi George,

Tagging your listing so I can leave feedback, everything was excellent.

rand



Aug 22, 2026 at 08:15 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account