p.1 #1 · Sold: FURTHER REDUCED PRICE; Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S
Added Price drop: Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S
Sold
Price: $1,225.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: see above
virtually new condition. Original owner purchased from B&H. Selling my Nikon Z setup. Lens was rarely used once i purchased my 24-120mm.
Complete with box, contents. and caps. Priced for timely sale.
Buyer covers PP: seller pays shipping.
Please PM me with any questions.
I have tried to upload photos but the site blocks me. If you would like some pictures please send me your email address.
p.1 #4 · Sold: FURTHER REDUCED PRICE; Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S
Nice photos in nice lighting would enhance your opportunity to better the sell the lens. Have to assume all of us need to trust you with your lengthy feedback..Ive got lengthy feedback but it's not a big deal to me to spend 5 minutes taking pictures of the lens to share with potential buyers. Interested.
p.1 #5 · Sold: FURTHER REDUCED PRICE; Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S
It makes sense to want photos, but I bought a 70-200 Z from George a couple of months ago without photos and when it arrived it could not be told from new and was shipped fast. I would buy from him again anytime. When someone has been here for 14 years with 131 feedbacks, I took him at his word. If I needed this lens, this is who I would buy from. Best on the sale George.