fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: Valoi easy35 Version 2

  
 
geekcop
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Valoi easy35 Version 2


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Valoi easy35 V2

Withdrawn


Price: $259.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Included


I just bought an easy120 kit so I am selling my new Valoi easy35 version 2. It has only been used on a few rolls of film and it works fantastically. It will come in the original box. I'm asking $259. Shipping is included to the CONUS.

See below for some recent scans done using a Z7 II and 105mm 2.8G lens.























Aug 04, 2026 at 01:58 PM
geekcop
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Valoi easy35 Version 2


I've decided to keep it for now. It just works so well for 35mm.


Aug 05, 2026 at 10:01 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account