fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Bought: Sony 24-70 GMII, 70-200 GMII, 16-35GM

  
 
jbregar
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Bought: Sony 24-70 GMII, 70-200 GMII, 16-35GM


     Sony 24-70 GMII, 70-200 GMII, 16-35GM



Bought 1 following


Price: $0.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


Looking for decent copies of each of these lenses. I’m not sure I can afford the GM2 for the 16-35 but the other two I’d like the version 2. Shoot me a PM with what you’ve got.



Aug 04, 2026 at 12:51 AM
TNBDM
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Bought: Sony 24-70 GMII, 70-200 GMII, 16-35GM


PM'ed.


Aug 04, 2026 at 06:12 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account