fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Traded: Sony FX30 for a Sony A1

  
 
coolpix43
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Traded: Sony FX30 for a Sony A1


     FX30



Traded


Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS


Seeing if there is anyone interested in trading a Sony A1 body for my Sony FX30 body. The FX30 I purchased new last year and has been used for church livestreams. It’s never been used outdoors and I’ve never used it to shoot photos, just video. I’m prepared to pay the difference if we can make a deal. Thanks



Aug 03, 2026 at 07:19 PM
Zayne12
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Traded: Sony FX30 for a Sony A1


Pm


Aug 03, 2026 at 07:46 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account