fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Lexar 256 GB 1800x SD Card

  
 
Duramaxjon
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Lexar 256 GB 1800x SD Card


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Lexar 1800x 256 GB

Sold


Price: $110.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Free shipping to the lower 48


I’m selling my like-new Lexar 1800x 256 GB SD card. I bought this from B&H over the winter and only ever wrote a few pictures to it since I use a CF Express as my main card. Recently upgraded to the A7RV so now I’m only using CF Express cards and don’t need this.

PayPal or Venmo accepted, add 3% for goods & services













Aug 03, 2026 at 06:08 PM
turbodude
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Lexar 256 GB 1800x SD Card


Tff


Aug 12, 2026 at 08:59 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account