fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Viltrox 28mm f4.5 chip lens for Sony

  
 
offriver07
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Viltrox 28mm f4.5 chip lens for Sony


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   28/4.5



Sold


Price: $60.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Ground


I recently bought this from another seller. Now that I have it, I decided that I probably won't use this lens over my phone! I wanted to try it. The lens is like new in box. It really does turn the camera into a point and shoot size, which is pretty cool. Price includes shipping and PayPal.








Aug 03, 2026 at 05:49 PM
BrianP
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Viltrox 28mm f4.5 chip lens for Sony


Tag for feedback


Aug 08, 2026 at 07:19 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account