fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: SIRUI AURORA 85mm F1.4 Full-Frame Autofocus Lens (Nikon Z Mount)

  
 
ajamils
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: SIRUI AURORA 85mm F1.4 Full-Frame Autofocus Lens (Nikon Z Mount)


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   SIRUI AURORA 85mm F1.4 Full-Frame Autofocus Lens (Nikon Z Mount)



Available 8 following


Price: $380.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Like new condition SIRUI AURORA 85mm F1.4 Full-Frame Autofocus Lens for Nikon Z mount.

This is an amazing portrait lens for Nikon mount. I have only used it couple of times at home. Selling as I am switching systems.

Lens comes with original carrying pouch, hood, and box. Additionally, I am including Nano Black Mist filter.

Price is via non-fee payment. I will cover regular shipping for CONUS.











































Aug 03, 2026 at 04:14 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account