p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon Z7 II Body w/256GB CFExpress and Grip Extension
Nikon Z7 II
Sold
Price: $1,450.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Bought this beautiful camera for a recent trip to Japan so that I could shoot square and still make very large prints. Now that we’re back, I’m going to grab a ZF for more daily carry/projects.
In like new condition, has had tempered glass screen protectors on the back and top LCDs since I got it at 137 shutter actuations.
Comes with a 256GB SanDisk Extreme Pro CFExpress card, a circular eyepiece, the original eyepiece, front body cap, a hard-to-find Wepoto CS-Z7 grip extension, and a Nikon EN-EL15C battery.
Fantastic camera, just overkill now for my needs.
Asking $1450 OBO for the kit, shipped to CONUS with PP F&F.
Would be interested in a trade for a ZF if you have one!