fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Sony RX10IV

  
 
Ahoo_1878
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony RX10IV


     FS: Sony RX10IV

Sold


Price: $1,500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I will pay shipping within ConUS.


A great travel camera: versatile, with 24-600mm coverage and surpisingly good image quality, with a one-inch sensor. This camera has been used, but is in great condition, with no marks on body, lens, or monitor and fully functional. Comes with original box, paperwork, strap, 3 batteries, and battery charger.
I will pay shipping in ConUS and cover PayPal fees for a good price. I with ship only to verified PayPal address.























Aug 03, 2026 at 12:23 PM
JohnC
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony RX10IV


Money sent.


Aug 07, 2026 at 02:50 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account