fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Leica Q3 Baseplate

  
 
patricksmith04
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Leica Q3 Baseplate


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   IDSworks modular grip



Available 2 following


Price: $155.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: FedEx


As listed, I am selling the IDSworks modular grip for a Leica Q3.

I am selling as I ordered the IDSworks modular grip for Leica Q2, however, I was sent the Q3 version. They told me to keep it, so listing as it's brand-new and I have zero use for it.

This is Black standard in the special limited without grip pad version. Basically it's a base plate that matches identically. Still have access to battery and memory card doors.

This is great from reducing marks on the bottom of the camera.

This costs $197 which included shipping and took more than two weeks to arrive.

Asking $155 OBO shipped.

























Aug 03, 2026 at 11:54 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account