Minty Sigma 90mm f:2.8 DG DN, $285 net, Box, Sigma caps and hood, Functionally and cosmetically 9+++
Sold
Price: $285.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Typically within 24 hours of payment receipt. FedEx Ground.
To me, very terrific portrait rendering, AF great. Functionally and cosmetically very close to mint. Please see my FM feedback details to feel comfortable about integrity of my grading descriptions and fiscal trustworthiness.
Price is net to me, [preferably through a non PayPal platform!] though I will pay for ground FedEx shipping within continental USA. Please PM me here with questions or to buy. Thank you.
I am pushing 83, 95% retired, now "deaccessioning" all lenses save for three MF Hassy "500" lenses, three MF Pentax 6x7 lenses, one MF Sony STF lens, and a MF Thypoch 28/1.4.
Somehow, in the last couple of decades, Satan apparently made me buy an additional 30 or so lenses. I've already sold a dozen or so of the "fancier" ones, mostly locally; but ±20 still excellent ones remain. I have used each of them enough to start mising each of them already!
I'll be all over this board for the next several weeks!
Best to all.
Jacques Vroom
ILCE-7M490mm F2.8 DG DN | Contemporary 021 lens90mmf/2.81/200s125 ISO0.0 EV
ILCE-7RM590mm F2.8 DG DN | Contemporary 021 lens90mmf/2.81/250s800 ISO-0.3 EV
ILCE-7RM590mm F2.8 DG DN | Contemporary 021 lens90mmf/4.01/200s100 ISO0.0 EV
ILCE-7RM590mm F2.8 DG DN | Contemporary 021 lens90mmf/2.81/200s125 ISO+0.3 EV
ILCE-7RM590mm F2.8 DG DN | Contemporary 021 lens90mmf/2.81/100s125 ISO0.0 EV