p.1 #1 · Sold: Voigtlander VM lenses, Nokton 50mm f/1.2 I, Nokton 35mm F/1.2 III, LH-8 hood
Voigtlander VM Nokton 50/1.2 I
Withdrawn
Price: $525.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
M mount. Version I of this lens. Comes with all caps, and box. Shows wear marks on the barrel and mount but the glass is pristine. Works perfectly, focuses and rangefinder coupled perfectly on my bodies. I do have it 6-bit coded but that is easily removable.
Voigtlander VM Nokton 35/1.2 III
Sold
Price: $500.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
M mount. Verison III of this lens. Comes with all caps, but no box. Same condition overall as the 50, slight wear marks on the barrel and mount but the glass is perfect. It's rangefinder coupled accurately and focus feel is great.
Voigtlander LH-8 Hood
Withdrawn
Price: $50.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
LH-8 Hood. Basically unused. Comes with original packaging. Will throw into sale if you buy both 35 and 50mm.