fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Sony A7IV Like New <6,500 Shutter Count

  
 
Duramaxjon
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony A7IV Like New <6,500 Shutter Count


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sony A7 IV



Sold 1 following


Price: $1,525.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Free insured shipping to the lower 48


I’m selling my lightly used, like new Sony A7 IV. I purchased from the original owner here on the forum. Shutter count is under 6,500. The camera is in perfect condition, no cosmetic or functional issues at all. It’s been taken care of very well and still looks/feels brand new. Running the newest firmware. Comes with all original packaging, neck strap, charger, and Sony battery. I’m also including 3 aftermarket batteries and a dual battery charger. Selling because I got an A7RV.

PayPal or Venmo accepted, add 3% for goods & services. I’m located in Leland, Illinois

I’m having trouble uploading all my images, I can send you more if needed




























Aug 02, 2026 at 06:54 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account