fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: Canon R10 Body w/ Extra Batteries, Charger & Box

  
 
Brian Kersey
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Canon R10 Body w/ Extra Batteries, Charger & Box


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon R10 Camera Body

Withdrawn


Price: $700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean


Item Rating / Condition: 9/10 - Excellent
Minor cosmetic signs of use, clean sensor & rear screen

Price: $700 + PayPal Goods & Services

Shipping: Shipped and insured to your door.

Description: I've come to the hard decision to sell my clean, fully functional Canon EOS R10 camera body. I am the original owner, the sensor is spotless, grips are clean, and the articulating screen is scratch-free and has had a protector on it since the day I opened it. It comes well-equipped with extra third-party batteries and a dual-bay charger, perfect for longer shooting sessions.


Shutter Count:
- Verified Count: <= 20k actuations (read via the ShutterCount app).
- Actual Usage: Estimated under 2k mechanical actuations. As a wildlife photographer, I shoot almost exclusively with the silent electronic shutter to avoid disturbing animals, so the mechanical shutter has seen very light use.

What’s Included:
1. Canon EOS R10 Body + R Body Cap
2. Original Canon LP-E17 Battery
3. Original Canon LC-E17 Wall Charger
4. Original Canon EOS R10 Neck Strap
5. (2) Enegon LP-E17 Batteries (1500mAh USB-C direct charge)
6. (2) Artman LP-E17 Batteries (1300mAh)
7. (1) Artman Dual-Bay USB Charger
8. Original Box (If Desired)

Terms & Contact
Message me if you are an established member and would be interested in a local pickup. I'm available to meet in the Vancouver, WA / Portland, OR area and would be happy to offer at a small discount for local pickup.

Shipped and Insured: I will ship and insure anywhere in the lower 48 United States.

Feedback: I have excellent feedback so you can buy with confidence. I prefer to only do business with well-established members as well.

Contact: Please send a PM if interested or if you have any questions! Do not ask directly on this thread as I will not reply there.

Thank you!











































Aug 01, 2026 at 05:58 PM
Rainbow Chaser
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Canon R10 Body w/ Extra Batteries, Charger & Box


Interested in any trades?


Aug 10, 2026 at 09:31 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account