fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: Canon RF 85mm F1.2 L USM Lens

  
 
jimmyzwheelz
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Canon RF 85mm F1.2 L USM Lens


     Canon RF 85mm F1.2 L USM Lens

Withdrawn


Price: $2,150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Price includes shipping


Like new, immaculate condition lens, complete with caps, lens hood, storage bag, and original box. This is the ultimate portrait lens with unmatched clarity and bokeh. Everything you read is true! Purchased new and only used a few times. I am very particular about my gear...no scratches, fungus, haze, etc...save hundreds over new on this incredible quality lens. Legendary image quality! Price includes shipping and G&S PayPal fees.

From a smoke free, pet free home. I pack with care and ship promptly. I have several transactions here and have been an eBay member for over 25 years with 100% feedback. Buy with confidence.

































Aug 01, 2026 at 04:55 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account