fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Fuji GFX RF - Silver

  
 
hdaojr
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Fuji GFX RF - Silver


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Fuji GFX RF - Silver

Sold


Price: $4,150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: UPS Ground or USPS


I bought this new from B&H Photo. ~3000 clicks. Always had Small Rig arca grip, and I have always used the Haoge aftermarket hood with filter (OEM hood is safe and sound). Screen always has had glass screen protector on since purchase. Have box in pristine condition as well.

Will include bonuses: Small Rig orange 3rd party battery (works great and has a handy usb-c charging port on the battery itself!), original OEM battery, Fuji OEM dual battery charger (Fujifilm BC-W235 Dual Battery Charger), Small Rig arca swiss grip as pictured, as well.

Letting go as I have invested in the Hasselblad medium format system and find this redundant. However, the photos I have produced w/ the GFX RF are second to none, and I likely will miss this system a lot after it is sold!

Will include UPS ground or USPS shipping.

Fee-less only, buy with confidence - see my feedback.

Continental United States only, please, thank you.

Will be traveling for the next 24 hours, but will respond as soon as I can.

Can share photos of rest of package when I am back this coming weekend in the next 1-2 days.

Message w/ any questions, thank you!

































Jul 31, 2026 at 03:22 AM
seveningred
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Fuji GFX RF - Silver


Tag


Aug 02, 2026 at 02:16 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account