fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Leica D-Lux 7 - Silver

  
 
josephmwood
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Leica D-Lux 7 - Silver


     Leica D-Lux 7



Available 6 following


Price: $900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


I am sticking with Nikon APSC so I am getting rid of this. This is the best form factor and size of any camera, but I just like my Nikon a bit more. I'll grab shutter count tonight.

I have a megagear grip/case thingy on it and I have a separate black case for it. I also have the lens cover that can screw on and some screen protectors I haven't even put on it yet.

$900 OBO























Jul 30, 2026 at 02:01 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account