fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon Z 100-400 lens w/ Wimberley Arca-Swiss foot

  
 
karte
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon Z 100-400 lens w/ Wimberley Arca-Swiss foot


     Nikon Z 100-400 lens

Sold


Price: $1,795.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: UPS or USPS ground


In excellent condition, with very minor signs of use. Glass is clean. Comes in original box with caps and hood. Also includes the Wimberley Arca-Swiss style foot (not installed).

Price listed is without fees. Ground shipping to ConUS included.




























Jul 30, 2026 at 10:07 AM
Technocracy
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon Z 100-400 lens w/ Wimberley Arca-Swiss foot


Hello, @karte,

I am a new site member, so I cannot DM you directly at this point.

I am interested in buying your lens. How would we proceed?

Other than my 1st purchase at FM (and review), I can provide other references as required.

Kind TIA.



Jul 30, 2026 at 10:43 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account