fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Gitzo GM2542 Series 2 Carbon Fiber Monopod BNIB

  
 
Jonathan
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Gitzo GM2542 Series 2 Carbon Fiber Monopod BNIB


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Gitzo GM2542 Series 2 Carbon Fiber Monopod

Sold


Price: $175.00
Payment method: PRICE IS NET TO ME
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: UPS Ground


I've finally come to the conclusion that I just don't need a monopod. I buy them and never use them. This is new in the box with bag included. I've never used it. This is the one:

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1286938-REG/gitzo_gm2542_carbon_fiber_monopod.html

Sells for $360 new and is on sale for $289. My price is $175 shipped.

Price includes insured UPS ground with signature delivery. Faster shipping possible if buyer covers the difference in shipping cost.

Please check my feedback(1242) and 23 year history here.





Jul 29, 2026 at 07:05 PM
doubleohbro
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Gitzo GM2542 Series 2 Carbon Fiber Monopod BNIB


Tag for feedback


Aug 02, 2026 at 08:58 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account