fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Leica Noctilux 35

  
 
RustyRus
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica Noctilux 35


     Leica Noctilux 35



Sold 4 following


Price: $9,300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


In Like New Condition-

Comes with all original items -

9300 NET- I will pay insured shipping



Jul 29, 2026 at 03:02 PM
Lpvasam
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Leica Noctilux 35


PM sent


Jul 29, 2026 at 03:06 PM
rsolti13
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: Leica Noctilux 35


How is this still available? I know MSRP is high….but first I’ve ever seen below MSRP


Jul 31, 2026 at 06:12 AM
Chris Hunt
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · Sold: Leica Noctilux 35


Tag for feedback


Jul 31, 2026 at 01:55 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account