fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon Z8

  
 
george andros
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon Z8


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon Z8

Sold


Price: $2,900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Seller covers paypal and shipping; CONUS


I am no l longer able to do outdoors, nature, wildlife so I am selling off my entire Nikon Z kit. I posted my Z 600mm f/6.3 yesterday and in a few days I will add several Z lenses with minimal wear all in excellent condition.

The Z8 has 3164 actuations and is in excellent condition. Included are three spare batteries, two Bs and one C in a three battery holder. Also included are the two part RRS L bracket and a cable release. Cleaning house and ready to sell (but no "low balls" please). Please PM me with any questions.



Jul 29, 2026 at 02:16 PM
seveningred
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon Z8


Tag


Aug 07, 2026 at 08:09 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account