Price: $300.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 7 Shows considerable amount of use - More than average wear
This is a group of Canon Rebel DSLR's that I bought over the years to use as loaners for a university course in environmental photojournalism that I'm no longer teaching:
1 T6i camera with 18-135mm and 75-300mm lenses
5 SL-1 cameras with 18-55 kit lenses.
All cameras have straps, chargers, batteries, memory cards, and cases. A few also have card readers. All of these cameras are in working condition with cosmetic flaws. The focus rings on some of the kit lenses have that special "aged rubber" feel.
Also included is a box of extras including caps, chargers, OEM and aftermarket batteries, lens cleaners, etc, and another SL-1 camera with a broken screen for parts. Will sell ONLY as a complete lot--no parting out.
Price includes regular PayPal and CONUS shipping, or I will donate the lot (you pay shipping) to someone who will use the equipment for educational purposes.
Just added pics of the T6i and one of the SL-1's chosen at random to give an idea of condition.