fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Eclipse)

  
 
CarlG
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Eclipse)


     Peak Design "Roller Pro" Rolling Camera Bag/Luggage (Color: Eclipse)

Sold


Price: $425.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Insured ground shipping included


Selling my "NEW" (never used) Peak Design "Roller Pro" camera roller bag/luggage. Still wrapped, in box. The color is "Eclipse" (burgundy).

I picked this up last year during their Kickstarter campaign thinking I had a need for it. As it turned out, I did not. Hopefully someone here has a need for it and can put it to good use.

As shown in the pics below, it is new and blemish free. The zippers, hinges and wheels work as new, issue free.

*I am also including the Peak Design "XL Camera Cube", designed specifically for this bag. It fits perfectly in the cavity of the bag. The cube includes all dividers as received from PD, unused.

Asking $425 (sells new at PD for $630, including cube) and will include insure ground shipping. Continental USA, only. PMs only, if interested. PayPal preferred - buyer pays fees.

I live in a smoke-free home - shipping from NC (zip 27006).




























Jul 28, 2026 at 12:11 PM
Jag711
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Eclipse)


Tag for feedback


Jul 29, 2026 at 08:59 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account