p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Nikon Z7 II (94k Shutter Count, Priced to Sell)
Nikon Z7 II (94k Shutter Count, Priced to Sell)
Withdrawn
Price: $1,079.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks Shipping instructions: UPS Ground, Insured and Included
Selling a Nikon Z7 II with high 94k shutter count, priced to sell.
Great camera, functions perfectly. Used this camera mainly for travel and to photograph church events, outdoor events, and as a backup camera for weddings.
Selling because I’m switching systems to streamline my workflow since I own mostly L mount glass now and use the Sigma BF for travel. Getting the S1R II instead.
I also have a Viltrox Sony E to Z adapter (10 condition) if interested. I upgraded the firmware and was using Sigma Art and Sony Zeiss lenses on the Z7 II, and they worked like native lenses.
Please DM me if interested.
Contents:
Camera, body cap, extended wood grip, extended metal grip, 3 Smallrig third-party batteries, 1 Smallrig dual charger
Condition: 8+
Shows wear and marks near the lens mount, minor wear on the rear command dial, and minor wear near the on/off switch. Other than that, very clean overall. Sensor is clean and clear.
Thinking of selling to MPB, and I would rate this Good condition there, if that gives you an idea.
Shutter Actuations: 93,700
Shipping and PayPal fee included.
Please review my feedback. I am very transparent and honest with quick turnaround to get the item in your hands as quickly as possible.