fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG DN II Art Lens for L Mount

  
 
ericm44
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG DN II Art Lens for L Mount


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sigma 24-70mm

Sold


Price: $850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS shipping to CONUS only


The lens is in great condition, the glass is clean, there are no marks on the body. Always used a UV filter. Comes in the original box and all accessories. Bought new from Glazer's Camera. This is the Mark II version.
I am focusing on my Nikon Z FF system. Hence the sale of all my L mount gear.
I'll cover shipping, add 3% for PayPal fees.

































Jul 27, 2026 at 11:48 PM
nomorerain
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG DN II Art Lens for L Mount


Tag for feedback


Jul 29, 2026 at 11:36 AM
lemonde9999
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Sold: Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG DN II Art Lens for L Mount


Hello. I am new and want to buy this lens. but I am not allowed to send PM. What shall I do?


Aug 04, 2026 at 04:56 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account