fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Leica SL2-S in great condition, low shutter count

  
 
ericm44
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica SL2-S in great condition, low shutter count


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Leica SL2-S

Sold


Price: $2,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS to CONUS only


SL2-S in great condition, no marks on the body, the sensor is clean. The previous owner estimated 500 clicks and I added about 150. Screen protectors installed on both displays. Comes in the original box, all accessories and paperwork.
I have two full-frame systems with too much overlap. I keep the Nikon Z since I have more invested into it.
I'll cover shipping, add 3% for PayPal fees.

































Jul 27, 2026 at 11:40 PM
nomorerain
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Leica SL2-S in great condition, low shutter count


Tag for feedback


Jul 29, 2026 at 11:35 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account