fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Hasselblad XCD 20-35 w/Zeiss UV! MINTY in BOX! Low Actuations!

  
 
House13
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Hasselblad XCD 20-35 w/Zeiss UV! MINTY in BOX! Low Actuations!


     Hasselblad XCD 20-35 w/Zeiss UV! MINTY in BOX! Low Actuations!

Sold


Price: $5,100.00
Payment method: Venmo or Zelle after we chat and agree on terms.
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Will ship anywhere in the US. Buyer to pay shipping.


I'm selling my flawless Hasselblad XCD 20-35mm lens. It's literally in like new condition. It has only 1645 actuations on it! You won't find a cleaner lens!

I'm also including a Carl Zeiss UV filter that has been on the lens since the day i got it.

Selling because i've moved to a technical camera with my CFV back, although this lens probably makes a lot more sense. I'm just a gluten for punishment.

I'm looking to get $5,100 for it but am open to reasonable offers. I would be open to a trade if the deal makes sense. I am looking to get a 28p, just so i have something XCD in my case.

I way overkill my packing so lens and box will be pristine!!!


Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

Thank you.

Tom

































Jul 27, 2026 at 08:46 PM
skirk
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Hasselblad XCD 20-35 w/Zeiss UV! MINTY in BOX! Low Actuations!


Tag for feedback


Jul 30, 2026 at 12:37 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account