fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Sony FE 16-25mm f/2.8 G Lens (Sony E) - LNIB

  
 
jamiya3000
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony FE 16-25mm f/2.8 G Lens (Sony E) - LNIB


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony FE 16-25mm f/2.8 G Lens (Sony E) - LNIB



Sold 2 following


Price: $900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: $20 Shipping via USPS Priority Mail. Local pickup in NYC (SoHo) available as well.


I'm selling a like new, only used once Sony FE 16-25mm f/2.8 G Lens. It was purchased from Open Box from Best Buy on June 27, 2026. I ultimately decided I don't prefer the 16mm focal length so ended up only using it once.

Comes in the original box with all original items. Under full Sony 1-Year Warranty.

Shipping will be $20 via USPS Priority Mail. Local pickup in NYC(SoHo) available as well.

Check my feedback and buy with confidence. All the items I sell are as described.

Paypal accepted with buyer covering any applicable fees.

PM if interested!


















Jul 27, 2026 at 01:04 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account