fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: PocketWizard Plus Digital Transmitter and Receiver set

  
 
pdor967
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: PocketWizard Plus Digital Transmitter and Receiver set


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   PocketWizard Plus Digital Transmitter and Receiver set

Sold


Price: $65.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS shipping included.


Pair of PocketWizard Plus - one transmitter and one receiver. Very lightly used (bought new).

Selling a bunch of Canon gear that I no longer use as I am out of doing sports photography. Both lenses and camera bodies.

Tested and working.

Paypal is G&S. I will pay USPS shipping.























Jul 26, 2026 at 05:50 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account